Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Girl Who Always Says Too Much

So, when I initially started this blog, I had planned for it to be a daily blog. Something I've realized while on this journey is: while I have a lot to say, it may not all mean something to the readers I have picked up along the way. I've always been the girl who said too much. A one paragraph assignment would turn into a one page paper, a three page paper would become a five page paper, and so on and so forth. For years, people have tried to get me to regulate my output and after going back and reading every entry here, I have begun to see what they mean.

IN NO WAY does this mean that I will stop writing. What it does mean is that there may be an inconsistancy in the frequency of posts. I feel that I will have a much stronger impact if each post I write has a clear directive and meaning for the readers and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment